What is this
'Its not just a photoshoot, Its an experience"
There are several layers to a wonderful Rosetta Ann Experience, So let me unravel some of the details for you! <3
- First we have a " Creative Consultation" together. This is a time prior to the session date where we get together and start to create the concept and details of the session its self. For every single one of my ladies I create a swag bag they take home from this meeting to help them feel confident and so they feel prepared the day they show up for their fairytale session!
- As the session draws closer, I will be in contact to walk each of my clients through what to expect the day of and to fill them in on the details as I prepare their gown and any accessories ( Varies per session).
- The day of the session I prepare a beautiful platter of delicacies and champagne for my client to enjoy while we do professional hair and makeup for her. This process usually takes 2-3 hours.
- Each location for shooting is personally picked out to match the theme of the session, upon arrival we do any touch up on makeup or wardrobe, then we start shooting. No need to know anything about modeling or knowing what looks good in front of the camera, I got you girl! I have invested hundreds of hours and tons of sessions learning how to help my client feel comfortable in front of the camera and even more so making sure they look fabulous!!!
- After the session is over, I start the post editing process. This usually takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks. Once the images are ready for preview I reach out to my client and have them pick out their images from an online gallery. After images are chosen, they will be available on my signature flash drive and back up CD which will be available for pick up at Rosetta Ann's home studio.